miércoles, 27 de febrero de 2019


Trabajo:1

Jocelyn can play
Jocelyn  cann´t  scream in class
Jocelyn can eat in the recess 
Jocelyn  cann´t  the clas rom
Jocelyn read a book
Jocelyn  cann´t  speak anglish
Jocelyn  can sulve equiations
Jocelyn  cann´t  to the celling
Jocelyn  can go tothe bathroom
Jocelyn  cann´t  eat in class
Jocelyn can lough a lot
Jocelyn  cann´t

           
Trabajo:2                                                                                    

Mayra  can cook spaguetti
Mayra  cann´t play soccer
Mayra  can con play attention
Mayra  cann´t talk in class
Mayra  can cook watery soup
Mayra  cann´t listen to music in class
Mayra  can go to the bathroom
Mayra  cann´t screamm at teachers
Mayra  can  go to the school
Mayra  cann´t be late
Mayra  can get good grandes
Mayra  cann´t rur rery fast



I  can coook watery soup
I  cann´t playi the guitar
I  can cook stuffed breast
I   cann´t drive an car
I  can wak in heels
I  cann´t drive an mortocycle
I  can cook black mole
I  cann´t ride à horse
I  can cook a grren sauce
I  cann´t  dreve an airplane
I  can plaht cilantro
I  cann´t fix a car


Trabajo:3

They qre walking down tue hall
The trees are moving
The students are playing soccer
Tue lady is watering the plants
The students are doing an activity
The teacher are teaching
The student is writing
They are running on the court

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario